When Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip is in contact with the skin,
THERMAGE® 16.0cm² BODY TIP 500 REP
buy THERMAGE® 16.0cm² BODY online
Buy THERMAGE® 16.0cm² BODY to remove unwanted bulges on the body. Help your patients achieve the perfect body and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is THERMAGE® 16.0cm² BODY?
Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip is a treatment tip developed by Solta Medical. It forms part of the Thermage body contouring system, which also consists of a platform (e.g., Thermage CPT), skin marking grid paper, TH-3 (and TH-4) hand pieces, coupling fluid, TG-2B console, footswitch, return pad and cryogen. When used in combination with these components, Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip helps to contour the body and tighten sagging skin. Plus, it improves the appearance of cellulite.
What are the features of this product?
- Excellent safety profile: Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip is clinically tested and has been approved by FDA.
- Advanced volumetric heating: This treatment tip is designed to distribute heat uniformly.
What accessories/items come with Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip?
- 1 piece of Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip
- Package insert
How does this product work?
When Thermage 16.0cm² Body Tip is in contact with the skin, it releases radiofrequency energy to the deep collagen structures to heat them up. This helps stimulate collagen regeneration and tighten existing collagen structures.
What are the ingredients?
- Device platform (e.g., Thermage CPT)
- Skin marking grid paper
- TH-3 and TH-4 hand pieces
- Return pad
- Coupling fluid
- TG-2B console
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Results of Thermage treatment may last for years (depending on the skin condition, lifestyle and age of patients).
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
The non-invasive Thermage treatment requires minimal recovery time. In fact, most patients can return to work immediately after treatment.
Important safety tips:
- Thermage treatment should not be performed on treatment areas with an active implant (such as permanent implant/cardiac pacemaker).
- Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase farma chermical , and other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.
Most common side effects:
- Nodules and lumps
- Edema or swelling